President / SVP Sales and Marketing
Consumer and Industrial Products: USA and Europe
P&L responsibility for businesses ranging in size up to $600 million
As President/SVP Sales and Marketing
has enjoyed considerable success with major global corporations engaged in consumer and industrial products,
with P&L responsibility for businesses ranging in size up to $600 million. Comfortable working internationally with multiple cultures. Lived and worked in Brussels when President
of $300 million revenue industrial products business, a subsidiary of $20 billion diversified US corporation.
- As President of XX Company's European Division, held full P&L responsibility for a $600 million business unit, growing profits by 25% over three years.
- As Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing and International of $500 million revenue US-based industrial products company, halted decline in international sales and increased sales in Solutions business by 35%. Increased sales and profits in core sales division by restructuring the sales organization and through the introduction of advanced category analysis techniques.
Previously, enjoyed a fast moving career with $20 billion consumer and industrial products business , joining as Marketing Manager, then promoted on average every two years, along the way, becoming:
- Brand Manager for the XXXX Product Group;
- Sales and Marketing Director, Key Accounts, with P&L responsibility for consumer and industrial product sales to retail giants including Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, Meijer, Sam’s Club, Costco, BJ’s;
- President, XXX Division (Europe) a $300m industrial products business.
Education + Affiliations
BA, Marketing, MBA, Finance
$350,000 - $500,000
SVP Sales and Marketing/General Manager
Please note that the names of companies have been withheld from these samples - Company names are included in the profiles contained in the password protected area of the site, unless there is a particular concern regarding client confidentiality.
consumer and industrial products